Join Matt and Dave tonight at 10:30 PM for our weekly Olympic Sports Spotlight show. The weekend began and ended with victories for the Women's Soccer team, but we'll also cover everything that happened in between during a busy weekend for UB.
Tune in for updates on:
- Women's Soccer's continued unbeaten runs at home and versus MAC opponents
- Men's Tennis successful weekend at the MAC Invitational in Kalamazoo
- Men's Soccer's MAC Tournament chances after this weekend's game in West Virginia
- The highs and lows of two days of home Swimming and Diving competition against Michigan State and Army
- Rowing's final fall competition in Northern Virginia
- Wrestling's big weekend to open their second season under John Stutzman
- Cross Country's performance at the MAC Championships
- Volleyball's weekend on the road as MAC play hits the home stretch
We'll be live at 10:30 PM. If you can't catch us tonight, you can always watch later. See you then!
UPDATE: If you're catching the show after the live broadcast on Sunday night, we've changed the format going forward. A rough rundown of the sections:
Weekend in Review - Running through all the UB results from this past weekend: 0:45
Team Highlight - Women's Soccer: 10:20
Team Highlight - Men's Tennis: 22:45
After this the final half-hour was a bit looser than our first few episodes, as we're shifting to a more question-and-answer format, but roughly:
Men's Soccer: 29:30 -- MAC Tournament seeding chances
Wrestling: 33:40 -- What's the longer outlook for this team in transition?
Rowing: 38:10 -- Have they fallen off from years' past
Cross Country: 41:20 -- Running down the MAC Championships
Women's Soccer: 46:48 -- NCAA Tournament logistics
Volleyball: 49:50 -- MAC Tournament seeding chances
Swimming and Diving: 51:50 -- Women dominating freestyle events, Men with a few bright spots
This Week in Bull - UB Athletics in action in the next week: 54:00