Pick every game in the bracket. You get 3 points for a round 1 winner, 4 points for a round 2 winner, 5 points for a Quarter winner, and five points for a semi and championship pick.
You can *Buy* a new pick
In the event Ball State and Miami up and bust your bracket you can "buy in" to them in the next round for 4 points a team. Just comment under your original pick with the subject "Buy In". If you have enough points I will subtract 4 from your score and you can continue on.
- 12 Ball St. at 5 OHio
- 11 Central at 6 EMU
- 10 BG at 7 NIU
- 9 Kent at 8 Miami
- 5/12 winner vs. 8/9 winner
- 6/11 winner vs. 7/10 winner
- Akron vs. Wed. Game 1 winner
- Buffalo vs. Wed. Game 2 winner
- Western vs. Thursday Game 1 winner
- Toledo vs. Thursday Game 2 winner
- 2 Friday winners meet