The Buffalo Bulls have reportedly hired Georgia defensive quality control coach Rod Ojong according to Yahoo national college sports reporter Pete Thamel. Ojong will become the Bulls’ newest safeties coach.
Ojong spent time with Austin Peay and Furman prior to his role with the Bulldogs. While just a QC coach at Georgia her has experience as a corner backs coach and outside linebackers coach.
Ojong’s full resume is:
- 2020 - Georgia defensive quality control
- 2019 – Furman (Cornerbacks)
- 2018 – Austin Peay (Cornerbacks)
- 2016-17 – North Carolina (Defensive Graduate Assistant)
- 2015 – Memphis (Defensive Graduate Assistant)
- 2014 – West Georgia (Strong Safeties)
- 2013 – Lindsey Wilson College (Outside Linebackers/Asst. Strength & Conditioning)
- 2012 – Monmouth (Student Assistant Linebackers Coach)