The Bulls Offensive was one of the best units in the schools history, and one of the best in all of college football this past season. They kept Kyle Vantrease upright and made holes for Patterson and Marks.
While losing guys like Patterson will make the headlines, the truth is the bigger concern for Buffalo is the front five on offense. UB had among the best lines in college football this season and they are losing three starters.
- Out : Kayode Awosika - Buffalo is losing three year starter, FWAA second-team All-American, nand all conference first team linemen in Awoskia. It’s a big hit to one of the best lines in the country.
- In : Caelan Shepard - Was an all state player in high school and saw some limited action this year. He has the size to fill Awosika’s shoes (6-6, 310).
- Still In : Jacob Gall - Gall played in every game for Buffalo in 2019, and was a very solid starter this past season. He will add a bit of stability to the left side of the line.
- Still In : Mike Novitsky - An all conference first team linemen, Novitsky continues a solid run of centers on the UB line. Him being back will be critical to the teams on going success running the ball.
- Out : Jack Klenk - Klenk stepped in when needed in 2020.
- In : Michael Ford - At 285 coming into the year ford is on the smaller side for an offensive lineman but he is an Athletic freshman who has the frame to fill out. He was all area and a standout wrestler in high scool.
- Out : Jake Fuzak - Like Klenk, Fuzak made the move from backup to starter this past season and helped pave the way for an amazing year.
- In : Gabe Wallace - 6-6, 315 pounds, and he has two years in the system as a depth lineman. It will be up to Wallace to anchor the right side of the line.