The Pregame Meal is in Buffalo for Senior Day. The goal of the pregame meal is to Hydrate, Nutritionate, and Player Hate. It is your bulletin board's bulletin board material. The Pregame Meal also delivers 11 factors that will decide the game, and over 50% of those factors are actual football facts. After the game, I revisit it all, during the postgame meal. Will the curse of Stainbrook carry over to football?
Overly optimistic Pregame Song: "Don't Wake Me Up" Was last week real or just a wonderful dream? I'm gonna say dream, because Buffalo doesn't win, especially with a competent passing game, and by way of a 4th quarter comeback fueled by competent Special Teams. It was a dream, but lets keep going, don't wake me up yet Bulls. Also it's not a dreadful super early start, with daylight savings time, the game will have a primetime feel.
Hydration: As I write this in Southern California, it's 37 degrees. I'm freezing. Tim Horton's Candy Cane Hot Chocolate. Stay warm, stay festive, hope the Bulls give us a gift for the final home game of the year. Feel free to Irish it up, to stay warm.
Nutritionation: Since we're already at Timmy Ho's, gonna make it easy and go Buffalo Chicken Panini or as I call it: The Patrick Clarke Panini, because it has some kick!
- Matt Stainbrook is the mascot for Western Michigan. Big, Ugly, Desolate, Clumsy, Uncoordinated AND too good for Kalamazoo. Honestly what is more embarrassing, playing Stainbrook, or having Stainbrook transfer away from you?
- Greg Jennings went from "putting his team on his back doe" to playing football in Bed. Typical Western Michigan complacency.
- Tyler Van Tubbergen to Blake Hammond sounds like a best ball golf pairing, not a QB to TE connection. The ACC called, they'd like you both to play Lacrosse. "Van TUBBERgen low-to-high!!!"
- Van Tubbergen if only your name was Tyler Van Tubthumping. You know why? "'Cause I get knocked down, but I get up again, you are never gonna keep me down!" Chumbawamba it's the soundtrack to my life man!
A Little Love:
WMU brings some impressive alums:
- Terry Crews - I love Terry Crews, Actor extraordinaire
- John "Don't call me Josh" Potter - Buffalo Bills Kickoff Specialist
- Luther Vandross - The late Legendary Singer Never too much love, but could only take one year of WMU...just saying.
- Stephen Lynch - Singing Comedian