Now that we are back into multi night MAC weeks Ill try to keep pick'em up to date with the games going on.
- Toledo - NIU: Let's go Rockets threw a homer vote behind Toledo but everyone else knew where is was at. The Drubbing left the rankings pretty much untouched with LGR dropping a spot and Red and Black / The Mac Daily dropping a half game for missing out.
- Bowling Green - Miami: There is nothing better than a zero viability football game. Well except for a zero vis game plus MAC refs... In pea soup fog Miami knocked down Bowling Green on a last second Field Goal. This is now the fourth time the Falcons have lost on the last flay of the game (Troy FG, Missed BG FG against Buffalo, Missed 2Pt Conv against Temple, Miami FG).
The loss burned Falcon Blog, Hustle Belt, and Over the Pylone. For my part this game was way closer than I thought it would be.
- Ball state made easy work of Buffalo and the win gave Temple Football Forever and Eagle Totem a perfect week.
- Kent's turnover-palooza against Army created some space between Bull Run (who took army) and "The Owls Nest" (who had the flashes). Kent also burt Van Delay.
- Central Michigan's failed two point conversion gave everyone a win and western Michigan's shellacking of the Eagles was also a unanimous decision.
Standings after the Jump
Weekly Standings to date:
||CONFW||CONFL||Dog w||Dog L|