Hot of the MAC presses here is our schedule
September 1 at Georgia (Assuming of course that Georgia still has 22 eligible players by September)
Source -- Georgia Bulldogs' Bacarri Rambo, Alec Ogletree draw suspensions - ESPN
The Bulldogs were already expecting to be without two key defensive pieces early in the season. Cornerback Sanders Commings, who started all 14 games last year, will sit out the first two games -- the home opener against Buffalo and a visit to high-scoring SEC newcomer Missouri the following week -- because of his involvement in a domestic dispute in downtown Athens in February. And fellow cornerback Branden Smith likely will sit out at least one game after being arrested on a misdemeanor marijuana possession charge during spring break.
- September 8 Morgan State (Well we go from being the cupcake to eating the cupcake in one week)
- September 19 or 20 *Kent State (The date depends on how hard we party during National Cheeseburger day)
- September 29 at Connecticut (Hopefully that double agent we sent over there works out for us)
- October 6 *at Ohio (Let's just hope that DJ Cooper is not playing Quarterback)
- October 13 *at Northern Illinois (Their punt coverage team has this date circled and smiley faced on their calendar)
- October 20 Pittsburgh (The Panthers get bumped to October, so only *two* out of conference losses in September)
- October 27 *Toledo (Here is hoping they slide without Beckman)
- November 3 *Miami (Should have moved it to the 6th and done red vs blue again)
- November 10 *Western Michigan (I think WMU is on the waxing side of the Cubit Cycle... Damn it)
- November 17 *at UMass (Great lets give them all season to get used to MAC play...)
- November 23 #*at Bowling Green, at , Columbus, Ohio (The falcons wont ever forgive us for winning our last two games in Bowing Green, so they will try a home game in Columbus)
Wait what no Akron...