1) Having Jerry Davis as your quarterback is like being in co dependent relationship. He lets you down so much that when he does play good you think that you've finally turned the corner.
2) As bad as that relationship is why do you put Dennison in there again? It's not like Davis can't run and he was the hot hand.
3) Rushing Touchdown by none other than Ike Nduka!
4) Defense is doing it up well, now the key will be keeping that level of play in the second half
5) Awful kick after the go ahead TD, if not for the pick BGSU could have taken the lead before half.